- We don’t tattoo anyone under the age of 18.
- A consent form is signed prior to the first session.
- After receiving the design, your deposit will not be refunded.
- If you have not yet received a design and you want to cancel the appointment 25% administration costs withheld from your deposit. After receiving the design, your deposit will not be refunded.
- If you are unable to attend, the appointment must be rescheduled by e-mail at least 7 days prior to your appointment to retain the deposit.
- If you are late, please let us know as soon as possible, if you are more than 15 minutes late without notice, your appointment will be canceled, and a new deposit will be required.
- If you do not show up at your appointment without notice, your deposit will be canceled and we can no longer work together.
- Each session must be paid in full at the end of the day.
- Taking pictures during the drawing appointment is not allowed.
- When your first drawing appointment is via Skype, your deposit will never be refunded because making screenshots of the design is possible.
- Eating and drinking in the workplace is not allowed.
- Your deposit will be settled in the last session.
- It is not allowed to bring someone to your appointment. Not during the drawing appointment and not during your sessions. The Art Studio is a space in which we work without distraction. Persons who are not getting tattooed will be asked to leave the studio.
- A deposit is required prior to your appointments. When you make your appointment, you automatically agree to the above conditions.